Saturday, March 31, 2007

Life and memories

Aaj dur se koi salaam kar gaya,
Apni yaadon ka ghulaam kar gaya.
Apni zindagi girvi rakhkar kharida tha jise,
Aaj woh hamein nilaam kar gaya!
Received this message from an ex colleague and it set me thinking about my Life! And then I realised my Life is just the 4 walls of my office. From 9.30 am to 9.30 pm or later. Reaching home at 10 pm/11 pm or later. Cut off from my hobbies, friends, relatives....can't join them in their happy / sad occasions. My colleagues are my family in the sense that I am mostly with them. My home is like a lodge where I come for having dinner and sleeping for the night.
Life just not exist for me except for Sundays, which passes before it starts. And if in such short a life, you happen to know people who've only left sad memories, even the little life one lives is a waste! It does not exist at all !

No comments: