Monday, June 18, 2007

Contrasts - A Ray of Hope


My heart is sad,
But the grass is green.
Around me there's chaos,
But the nature is serene.
My eyes have tears,
But the birds do sing.
I am filled with sorrow,
Yet chirpy is the sparrow!
My mind cries,
I see lovely butterflies.
Within me there's pain,
I want to dance in the rain.
The contrasts of nature,
Bring out unexpected things.
I want to cry,
But I will sing!
.................................................................................

I got an idea of this poem as soon as I got up today. Its been playing on my mind whole day in office though I didn't know what words to put into it. Through this poem I only want to tell depressed people that world is beautiful no matter how sad you are! You've only got to feel the beauty within you and smile! Coz things will take their own coarse. So no use crying and shouting hoarse!

No comments: