Tuesday, May 15, 2018

For Those Who Give Unwanted Medical Advice


I request everyone not to pass on untested quick get-well remedies, (which you do not believe in or tried on yourself or understood the philosophy behind it) to people suffering from some serious ailments. This only creates panic, confusion in patient and non belief in his/her ongoing treatment.

Give others advise only if you would do the same to your closest family members in similar condition. And if you're willing to make those rare things available to them and give full guarantee of the cure to the person being treated!

Several years ago my Dad was almost on the verge of refusing bypass surgery for multiple blockages because he thought that some juice suggested by someone would cure him! He had the juice for a month and kept delaying bypass surgery. It took a lot of convincing from us siblings and bro in law to make him understand.

There are several types of treatments/therapies out there, and every body is different (physical attributes, mental temperament, blood group, body type), everyone's ailment is of different degree and type. By giving wrong advise just to show you're being of help, you're actually risking someone's life!

It's important to understand the philosophy of every therapy to follow it. And some food and holistic therapies have to be followed along with your main life saving treatment/surgery and then switched over to for lifelong prevention and care. Even then it's better to direct people to trusted practitioners rather than advising them yourself if you don't understand the philosophy.

Photo by Frame Harirak on Unsplash

1 comment:

Darshika said...


Thank you Dr Williams for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Williams love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Williams a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Williams to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Williams today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drwilliams533@gmail. com or you can also reach him on his WhatsApp +2348136785562